Our program consists of eight consecutive weekly appointments. It is designed
to help you change established eating habits. Something as simple
as changing the times you eat can help you lose weight.
Here's how it works:
- Currently, it takes about 20 minutes after
your stomach is full for your brain to recognize and react by telling
you to stop eating.
- Our procedure cuts that time in half, so you subsequently eat less.
- You keep a record of what you eat and when.
- We guide you through the changes you need to make.
- Over a period of time, these will become your new habits and you should be able
reach your desired weight.
- Your weight loss should average between 1 and 2 pounds per week by utilizing
auriculotherapy appetite suppression, along with changing your
habits associated with eating.
* Your thyroid gland must be working properly or controlled and regulated by
The initial appointment is approximately 1 hour in length, and subsequent appointments
last approximately 15 minutes. Appointments #2-8 are scheduled at
the initial appointment.
The fee for the entire program is due at the initial visit. Cancellation or rescheduling
requires a 24-hour notice.
Should you have any questions after reading the above information, please contact
our office at 970.609.7867 (STOP) in Grand Junction or 303.477.7867
in the Denver Metro area.
Don't feel like using the phone? Click here for our contact request form.